Terms & Privacy
You understand and agree that the Web Site is public and is provided to you on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. Chocolate Stars USA reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Web Site with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
(1) User Conduct. User agrees that all the information accessed by User will be used only to allow the User to use the services offered by Chocolate Stars USA. You may use the Web Site for lawful purposes only. User agrees that all the information accessed will be used only for User's personal purposes. User will not make any other unauthorized use of this Web Site, or any interactive features available on this Web Site. You agree that you are responsible for your own use of the Web Site, for any content you submit to Chocolate Stars USA, and for any consequences thereof.
(2) Termination. You agree that Chocolate Stars USA, in its sole discretion, may terminate your access to or use of the Web Site, at any time and for any reason, including without limitation if Chocolate Stars USA believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement through the use of or submission to the Web Site. Upon any such termination, your right to use the Web Site will immediately cease. You agree that any termination of your access to or use of the Web Site may be effected without prior notice, and that Chocolate Stars USA may immediately delete all information and files associated with it, and/or bar any further access to such information or files. You agree that neither Chocolate Stars USA nor any affiliated entity will be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Web Site or to any such information or files, or will be required to make such information or files available to you after any such termination.
(4) Corporate Identification and Trademarks. All registered and/or unregistered trademarks and/or service marks (collectively, "Marks") used or referred to on this Web Site are the property of Chocolate Stars USA, unless otherwise noted. User may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify these Marks in any way without Chocolate Stars USA's prior written permission. The use of Chocolate Stars USA Marks on any other web site, without authorization, is prohibited.
(5) Proprietary Rights to Content. All materials contained on the Web Site are protected by copyright law except where explicitly noted otherwise. All rights reserved.The Web Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including data, text, software, photos, video and graphics ("Content"). YOU MAY USE THE SITE AND THE CONTENT OFFERED ON THE SITE ONLY FOR INTERNAL PURPOSES. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit the Content of this Web Site or any portion of it. You may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Content, frame any portion of the Web Site or Content, or reproduce, reprint, copy, store, publicly display, broadcast, transmit, modify, translate, port, publish, sublicense, assign, transfer, sell, loan, or otherwise distribute the Content without our prior written consent. You may not circumvent any mechanisms included in the Content for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the Content.
(6) Copyright Claims. To make a complaint about a copyright violation on the Web Site, click here.
(7) Links to Third Party Sites. At times, the Web Site may contain links to third-party web sites, which are not under the control of Chocolate Stars USA.Chocolate Stars USA makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site to which User may have access through the Web Site. When User accesses another web site, User does so at User's own risk and acknowledges that Chocolate Stars USA is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials available from such third party sites. User also agrees that Chocolate Stars USA shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of using any third party's web site. Mention of third-party companies and web sites on the Web Site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation.
(8) Limitation of Liability. USER EXPRESSLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT Chocolate Stars USA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPT OR OTHERWISE) RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEB SITE, OR RESULTING FROM ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS WEB SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS UPON WHICH LIABILITY IS CLAIMED, EVEN IF Chocolate Stars USA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
THIS LIMITATION IS SUBJECT TO THE PROVISIONS OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW THAT MAY RESTRICT ITS SCOPE.
(9) Disclaimer of Warranties. While every effort is made to insure accuracy, Chocolate Stars USA makes no warranty that the Web Site will meet User's requirements or that it will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free; nor does Chocolate Stars USA make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Web Site or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through this Web Site. USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED
Privacy and Security Policy
Updated October 18, 2017
Chocolate Stars (USA), LLC respects your privacy and is committed to protecting and securely managing all the personal information that you choose to share with us. During your online visit, you may be required to share personally identifiable information, such as your first and last name, physical address, telephone number or e-mail address. CHOCOLATE STARS (USA), LLC collects this information to facilitate the delivery of services and/or the completion of an order. CHOCOLATE STARS (USA), LLC will not sell, share, or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
CHOCOLATE STARS (USA), LLC automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookies, and the page(s) you visited. This information is not considered personally identifiable information and cannot be used to identify any individual. Despite this, this information, again, will not be sold shared or rented to third parties in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
Using Your Information
The personally identifiable information that you share with us is used for internal purposes such as:
- Order history, status, tracking, and confirmation
- Subscription services, e.g. catalogs and e-mail newsletters, designed to inform you of new products, services, and offers
- Analyzing trends and statistics for internal use
As stated above, none of your personally identifiable information will be sold, shared, or rented to third parties. However, CHOCOLATE STARS (USA), LLC will utilize and share aggregated demographic information with our marketing agents to analyze sales trends. This aggregated demographic information is in no way linked to an individual's personal information, and will not be used to single out or identify any individual.
There are times when we partner with third parties to provide specific services, such as the mailing of our newsletters and catalogs. When you sign up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to fulfill these services. We have informed these parties that under no circumstances can or will they use any personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services as outlined in our agreement with them.
Controlling Your Information
In the "My Account" section of chocolatestarsusa.com, you can review and / or alter the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us. To delete your account, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 1-201-547-1865.E-Mail Newsletters and Catalogs
As a registered user of chocolatestarsusa.com, you are signed up to occasionally receive information regarding special offers, seasonal items, new products, and services. This information is normally provided in the form of an e-mail newsletter and a catalog mailing. At any time, you may opt out of the newsletter by clicking the "unsubscribe" button in a received newsletter or by contacting CHOCOLATE STARS (USA), LLC customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-201-547-1865. You may remove yourself from our physical (catalog) mailing list by contacting CHOCOLATE STARS (USA), LLC customer service at email@example.com or 1-201-547-1865.
Your personal information and payment information is always secure. We use the industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to guarantee the security of your transactions and your information. CHOCOLATE STARS (USA), LLC uses SSL to make sure that your data is always encrypted, secure, and protected.
Gift Cards are valid for 365 days after the purchase date. Please contact customer service with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-201-547-1865.