Vanuato Kakaw has been making premium-quality chocolate since 1964. Our chocolates are made with the finest natural ingredients, combined with traditional know-how, producing exquisite tasting chocolates in the Mexican tradition, which has a slight granular mouth feel.
Vanuato is a unique line of chocolates which harken back to centuries-old tradition and truly deserve the maxim, a delicacy of the gods.
Each packaging design illustrates traditional celebrations, cultural events and beautiful places in Mexico.
Discover the rich culture of Mexico with Vanuato Kakaw chocolate bars.
Moka Chocolate Bar - Single Origin Mexico - 3.5 OZ
Mexican Dark Chocolate with coffee. Packaging Design Inspiration: Huichol Art, Nayarit, The unifying factor of the work "yarn paintings" is the colorful decoration using symbols and designs which date back centuries. The Huichols are an indigenous people who mostly live in the mountainous areas of northern Jalisco and parts of Nayarit in north central Mexico. SKU C40002 $5.99
Dark Kakaw Chocolate Bar Single Origin Mexico - 3.5 OZ
Mexican Dark Chocolate with cacao pieces. Packaging Design Inspiration: Day of the Dead Celebration (Spanish: Día de los Muertos): celebrated throughout Mexico on Nov 1st. The holiday focuses on gatherings of family and friends to pray for and remember friends and family members who have died. Traditions connected with the holiday include building private altars called “ofrendas”,using sugar skulls, marigolds, and the favorite foods and beverages of the departed. SKU C40003 $5.99
White Chocolate Bar - Single Origin Mexico - 3.5 OZ
SKU C40000 $5.99
Cosmovitral from the Botanical Garden in Toluca Mexico. The Cosmovitral is a stained glass mural and botanical garden located in Toluca, Mexico. The building takes its name from the renown mural which is located there.
Check out this Spiced-Chai White Hot Chocolate Recipe --> SEE MORE
White Chocolate Brownie Recipe
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon pink sea salt
- 12 Tablespoons UNSALTED butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup coconut sugar, packed
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of egg whites
- 1½ cups Vanuato Kakaw White Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 370F degrees. Line a 9x9 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium size bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric or stand mixer, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add egg whites and mix together.
- Add flour mixture and mix until just combined. DO NOT OVERMIX!
- Using a spatula, stir in broken white chocolate chunks from Vanuato Kakaw until combined.
- Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes and allow to cool before cutting.
Chocolate Covered Moka Mountain Grown Roasted Coffee Beans - 2.65 OZ
Mexican Roasted Coffee Beans Covered in Mexican Milk Chocolate. Coffee lovers can now treat themselves and snack on Coffee Beans covered in milk chocolate or pair them with their favorite cup of coffee. These chocolate covered coffee beans can also be used to add a crunchy texture to cookies, ice cream, cupcakes or as toppings in several desserts. During the 2016 edition of the International Chocolate Awards Vanuato Kakaw won the silver medal in the Milk Chocolate enrobed whole nuts category. SKU C40009 $7.49
Chocolate covered Espresso Mountain Grown Roasted Coffee Beans - 2.65 OZ
Mexican Roasted Coffee Beans Covered in Mexican Dark Chocolate.
Coffee lovers can now treat themselves and snack on Coffee Beans covered in dark chocolate or pair them with their favorite cup of coffee.
These chocolate covered coffee beans can also be used to add a crunchy texture to cookies, ice cream, cupcakes or as toppings in several desserts. SKU C40010 $7.49